Dettol propod™ Forest Fresh All in 1 Anti-bacterial Laundry Capsules 50pcs
Dettol propod™ All in 1 Anti-bacterial Laundry Capsules
·72 hrs anti-bacterial protection
·Kills 99.9% of germs
·8x cleaning power
• Take the laundry pod out with dry hands. No need to cut open or pre-dissolve.
• Place the pods at the back or bottom of the machine drum. Do not place in the detergent box.
• Place clothes into the washing machine on top of the laundry pods. Film is water soluble.
• Suitable for use with cotton, linen and synthetic fabrics.
• 1 pod for 12 pieces of stained clothes (under 8kg) 2 pods for more (over 8 kg)
Danger. May be harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye damage. Causes skin irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF SWALLOWED: Get medical help. If skin irritation occurs, seek medical attention. IF IN EYES: Immediately rinse with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rising and get medical help. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Always use the laundry pods with dry hands only. After each use, completely close the container. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Do not pierce, break or cut. If a child puts a capsule into the mouth, remove it immediately and do not induce vomiting. Store in a cool dry place. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local and national regulations.
Make sure your wash cycle lasts at least 15 minutes.
According to the World Health Organization’s (WHO’s) recommendation, babies should be breastfed exclusively in the first six months and continue to have breastmilk together with solid food in their diet until two years old or above. Breastmilk is the best natural food for your baby. Before deciding to supplement or replace breastfeeding with infant and toddler formula product, please seek the advice of a health professional and follow all preparation instructions carefully. Source: Department of Health website