Lysol Disinfecting Wipes eliminate cold and flu viruses, helping to keep surfaces healthy year-round.
Tackle quick cleaning touch-ups and help stop the spread of germs with Lysol Disinfecting Wipes. Strong enough for even the toughest messes, Lysol Disinfecting Wipes can be used on most hard, non-porous surfaces. In addition to killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses(*), Lysol Disinfecting Wipes also remove more than 95% of allergens, including pet dander, dust mites, and pollen.
Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*, including 8 cold and flu viruses
Cleans AND disinfects your household surfaces
Safe to use on electronics including Smartphones, Tablets and Remote Controls
*When used as directed.
Eye contact: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Check for and remove any contact lenses. Get medical attention if irritation occurs.
Inhalation: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Get medical attention if symptoms occur.
For disinfecting hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces:
To clean / remove allergens:
- Use fresh wipe on surface.
- Repeat for stubborn stains.
To sanitize / disinfect:
- Pre-clean surface.
- Use enough fresh wipes to thoroughly wet surface.
- Allow to remain wet for 10 seconds.
- Allow to remain wet for 4 minutes.
- Allow surface to air dry. Toss dirty wipe away.
For surfaces that come in contact with food:
- Use only on hard non-porous surfaces and rinse thoroughly with water.
To prevent the growth of mold and mildew and their odors:
- Pre-clean hard, non-porous surface
- Wipe surface and allow to remain wet for 10 minutes
- Allow surface to air dry
- Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears
Store in areas inaccessible to children.
For details, please refer to the label on the product.The picture above is for reference only. The real object should be considered as final.