Kills 99.9% of germs in 30 seconds
Kills viruses, bacteria
Effective against COVID-19 virus
Kills mold and mildew on surface
Eliminates odour causing germs
Helps protect your family from illness by preventing the spread of harmful bacteria and viruses
Shake can well. Hold can 15-20cm from surface. To Disinfect: Spray pre-cleaned surface 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist. Allow to stand 10 minutes to air dry. To Sanitise: Let stand for 30 seconds. To control and prevent mould and mildew and their odours: Spray pre-cleaned surface until covered with mist. Repeat applications as necessary. To Deodorise: Spray on surfaces as needed. Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces, leather, rayon fabrics or acrylic plastics.
EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. Keep out of reach of children. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. CAUTION: Use only as directed. Pressurised container. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperature exceeding 50ºC. Extremes of temperature can occur in motorcars, near ovens and fireplaces. Keep away from hot surfaces, naked flames and sources of ignition - No Smoking. Do not spray on a naked flame, or any incandescent material, such as an electrical fire. Do not pierce or burn even after use. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperature exceeding 50ºC.